How same day doctor appointments in Humble, TX, can get you feeling better fast
If you are sick, early treatment is vital to getting better. You need to see a doctor right away, to prevent your symptoms from getting worse. Early treatment is one of the many reasons to see a same day doctor. Drs. Eve Patton and Rebekah Baumgarner at Northeast Primary Care Associates in Humble, TX, offer same day doctor appointments to get you feeling better fast!
These are just a few of the many reasons to see a same day doctor:
- Time savings, because you won’t have to go “shopping around” all over the city for a doctor who can treat you.
- Comfort, because you will be seeing a doctor you know and trust, instead of someone who doesn’t know you or your medical history.
- Less stress, because you will be traveling to familiar surroundings, knowing that you will be treated with the utmost care.
- Early diagnosis and treatment, because you can see a doctor the minute you experience symptoms; you don’t have to wait around for your illness to get worse.
Continuity of care is also an important reason to see a same day doctor. When you see your doctor on a same day visit, your doctor will already be familiar with your individual medical issues and can customize your care and treatment accordingly. Your doctor will know which medications you are taking, and be able to provide the best treatment possible.
Your same day doctor can provide a full range of medical services, including:
- Monitoring and recording your height, weight, blood pressure, and heart sounds
- Ordering laboratory testing of blood sugar, cholesterol, and other factors
- Ordering imaging including x-rays, CT scans, ultrasound, and other films
- Providing important vaccinations for the flu, pneumonia, and other serious illnesses
- Providing up-to-date information about diet, exercise, and stress management
A same day doctor can help you feel better and stay healthy, without waiting around for an appointment. Find out more about the services same day doctor appointments can provide by calling Drs. Eve Patton and Rebekah Baumgarner at Northeast Primary Care Associates in Humble, TX. Call today!